When I started building this little thing, I intended it to be a comically tiny scout tank, like this. As I worked on it, though, it became clear that this would be too small that it would be too absurd even for this theme. I changed the tank to a remote tank, and that seems to work OK, even if it is a cop-out.
- Do not like. It's the only part though the rest is real nice, I like the bullet hole stickers. - 'Wrecks'
- Night Vision Lense
- Standard Visual Sensor
- Various sensors and electronic doo-dads and whatnot
- good choice - Karf Oohlu
- I have to disagree I quite like it, its not perfect but when is anything, and its a unmanned tank so it needs all these doodads - Malravion
- Ouch. - лам0פе˥
- good body choice! - ~Mǝchɐ Monkǝy~
- great detail! - ~Mǝchɐ Monkǝy~
- Thanks, that torso works really well backwards.
- Thanks, I tried something like a dozen options here before I settled on this one. I'm glad the effort worked out.
- Change the hat to a black Indiana Jonz hat - legodude181
- idk, i think it might look more like the one in the picture on the link. - legodude181
- Not really... - ~Mǝchɐ Monkǝy~
- Also, I didn't base the fig on that photo, the fig was around for the previous models in this theme
Urban Combat Umanned Scout Tank (U.C.U.S.T.) 07
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts