Using a red filter to bring out the skies and the little bits of cloud. I spent a bunch of time with the 25A red filter screwed on the front of my 50mm lens, taking whatever amused me.
1) 1 minute pre-soak with 2 changes of water
2) Rodinal 1+50 @ 10m, 68 F, with 5 figure-8 cycles every 60s
3) Two 30s changes of water for stop
4) Ilford Rapid Fixer for 5 minutes, with 5 figure-8 cycles every minute
5) Ilford recomended fast-archival-washing technique
6) Final wash with distilled water and 1:200 photo-flo.