- you can use smaller plates to make the corner transition more subtle - Nannan Z.
- The worn looking stone work here is delightful. - Cuahchic
- I'm particularly fond of this part. It contrasts nicely in both form and color from the rest. - sandy_cash
- Agree, liking the worn stonework lots. - sandy_cash
- When we were laying out the bases, most of the small plates got used up in the larger island. - Tekka Croe
La Isla de los Tiburones
La Isla de los Tiburones used to be a major lighthouse for the
entrance into the Caraval domain's waterways, but has since fallen
into disrepair, and is all but forgotten. The perfect place to stash
away a dissident princess and her guard.
I seem to either be doing retakes or remakes lately, so this is a remake of my old little tower.
Also yellow lighting...
Also also had some help from Tekka Croe on this one.