Bottles of Hope
A few "finished" (unless I decide to tweak them some more!) Bottles of Hope. Details (left to right):
1. Shells made from polymer clay -- I used little bitty shells from my stash to make a Amazing Mold Putty molds.
2. Stripes are extruded clay snakes attached around the bottle, then sliced through to show their inner colors. Rose made from this tutorial: www.jaedworks.com/clayspot/techniques/roses.html
3. Faux stone. Rubber stamp by My Heart Stamps for You
4. Watercolor / torn paper technique. This is the bottle from my Bottle of Hope video. These are mostly the same colors I used for this ATC, but I added some darker colors to make it look more like camouflage (thanks for the inspiration, DSDesigns!)
5. Cane-covered bottle with polymer clay punched hearts & a lid made with a Sweetbrier Studio heart mold.
6. Faux stone with extruded clay elements.