- What is this? - «Prestige
- If it's a freighter, then those are crates. - Exius_
- Gravity is the best SNOT technique evar!:D - legoalbert
- What Exius said.
- This looks a little wonky though. Maybe change it so you have a cheese slope on the front? - Mantis.King
- Could be one of Nnenn's techniques. Eitherway, it makes the cruiser work. Nnenn's method is considered cheating by the masses, but I speed on the road all the time so I applaud the creativity. Great micro fleet! - YourCure
- I would but I had no success trying to find a way to add a cheese slope there.
- Use this instead of the 1x1 brick and Neck Bracket combo. - Mantis.King
- It's actually more complicated than that; the thing that connects the bridge to the carrier itself is this 1x3 that this note is covering.
- Oh the win on thisone :D - Julandrius
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts