More experimentation with Spot focus and shallow depth of field (well, shallow for me). I'm quite pleased to be able to do this now. With one of my point-and-shoot cameras I probably would've got a shot focused on the soles of her feet rather than her face. I know, she has cute feet but it's nice to make those decisions yourself rather than letting a camera do it for you.
- ThinkPad! - unci_narynin
- i love this blur! its neat that her feet are out of focus but her face is in focus. you are getting better at this. - Jamie 23091 James
- Thanks Jamie. I'm working hard on it. Focus and DOF are still areas I need more experience in though.
- @colorblindPICAS: my bf would never be able to take this pic. he'd see me barefoot and have to come tickle. i need to start kicking back - Shawna tothemax (-: GR
- I guess being tickled is a problem form people who go barefoot a lot.... but yeah, Sarah DOES know how to kick!=)
- I'm sure its just a matter of time. - Jamie 23091 James
Sarah laboring under the misconception that partially obscuring her face will slow down my picture taking... seriously, how long has she known me?
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts