On top of helping to organize the event my donation was 200 cupcakes including (from left to right):
- Vanilla cupcakes with pomegranate lime buttercream
- Coffee cake cupcakes with crum topping and apple cider buttercream
- Cran-raspberry velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing
- Toasted coconut curry cupcakes with coconut buttercream
- Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing
And my personal favourite, Ode to the Salty Pimp* in cupcake form which was a:
Moist chocolate cake filled with fleur de sel caramel, topped with vanilla bean buttercream impregnated with more caramel, sprinkled with fleur de sel, and dipped in chocolate.