After a few gloomy days mixed with rains and light snows, we finally see sunshine yesterday afternoon! We were thinking about either biking or taking an easy stroll in Stanley Park after the windstorm on Monday, which was southeast gusts of 70 to 100 km/h across parts of Metro Vancouver. We at last decided to take it easy and had a walk around the Seawall! What a lovely view to enjoy! :)
On a separate note, I cannot decide if I like colored or B&W version better, so I post both of them! Let me know how you think!
VRC, Stanley Park, Vancouver, Canada
- manually blended with two exposures
- ISO 50, F22, 1 & 1.6 sec, 16mm
- Canon 5D Mark II with EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L lens
- Sunset @7.16pm (267º) / Shot @ 6.30pm
- Low Tide 0.9m @4.46pm, Water Level 1.2m @6pm / 1.7m @7pm
© copyright 2012 Hsiang Wei Chao
.|| This image may not be used for any purposes without the expressed, written permission of the photographer.