- Pinhole ~ covered by black tape when camera is loaded to create shutter.
- Film advance ~ film Take-up "knob"
- Film spools load from the bottom of can. Tripod mount to come in Version two...
- Film advance window on back of can with red acetate cover.
- Local cost ($3.99) as of 02.03.06
- Unexposed film side sprocket
- I think it would make tastier pictures with the new "Pepper Flavoured Spam" .. yum! - Cerys Conner
This is my newest camera in my collection. It takes 120 roll film and yields 8-12 exposures. Made in my kitchen on 02.03.06. ~ 220 film compatible
more information about this camera at www.chriskeeney.com/photography/pages/ck_SPAMera.html