Built in 1929 and designed by John and Donald Parkinson, the building has been termed the American version of Parisian Moderne. The design makes striking use of buff terra cotta, copper and glass. It is now part of the Los Angeles County Musuem of Art.
Visit the interactive maps and images about Monuments: Diversity, Democracy and Freedom by The City Project.
Photo Credit: www.flickr.com/photos/7294653@N07/ / CC BY-NC 2.0