- Goodland - Giant Van Gough "Sunflowers" painting
- Cawker City - Home of the World's Largest Ball of Twine
- Minneapolis - Rock City, giant concretions
- Manhattan - Johnny Kaw statue
- Atchison - Birthplace of Amelia Earhart
- Leavenworth - Fort Leavenworth
- Fort Scott - Birthplace of Gordon Parks
- Lawrence - Kansas University Campanlie
- Topeka - Indian Statue on top of the Capitol Building
- West Mineral - Home of giant earth mover, Big Brutus
- Iola - Buster Keaton Film Festival
- Coffeyville - Dalton Gang Defenders Museum
- Abilene - Eisenhower Museum
- Wichita - Keeper of the Plains
- Meadowlark - State Bird
- Pratt - Donald's Serva-teria
- Lindsborg - Swedish Dala Horses
- Hutchinson - Salt Mines
- Sunflower - State flower
- Medicine Lodge - Carrie Nation
- Kansas Farming
- Greensburg - Wind Power/Green Energy
- Dodge City - El Capitan
Cowboy Capital of the world, meat packing
- Oakley - Where Buffalo Bill earned his name
- 34th State in the union - admitted January 29, 1861
- Liberal - Pancake race
- Old grain silo/elevator
The State of Kansas
This Illustration I have created highlights the cities, attractions and symbols of the State of Kansas. Not sure what is what? Hover your mouse over the image and see!
This design has been turned into a gift items like posters and hats! CLICK HERE.
This illustration has been featured on the Kansas Travel Blog.
This poster was inspired by THIS ONE.
Visit my website: www.chrism70.com.