Desperate times call for desperate measures. This means that K-Rudds Alcopop tax has driven girls to making their own! Here are some bottles of skittles vodka that Erin made. I actually haven't tried it yet, other than a little bit of leftovers, which seemed all right. I'll update this later to say how it is (if I remember).
The difference in colour of the two leftmost bottles is clearer than on my other photo, which is good.
The instructions are quite long, but that's because they like to state the obvious an awful lot. It really boils down to this.
1. Separate your skittles into colours
2. Mix 60 skittles and approx. 180mL vodka in empty water bottles
3. Shake the bottles well and leave them overnight.
4. Lots of white residue will be left, filter this out using a coffee filter or similar. Depending how viscous it is you may have to repeat this step.
5. Chill (in freezer) and serve.
Believe it or not, that was an 8 page email that I managed to abbreviate to five lines!
This photo was taken before they've been in the freezer.