- Light. - Líte Dísturbed
- Where did you get these? The HF 3.0 aren't out to my knowledge. - [Dablackcat]
- The Lego Store in Bellevue has them in Pick-a-Brick, along with the chestplates--both in several colors.
- Insert Wheatley here. - sqiddster
- This was a triumph... - mechbuilder
- I'm making a note here.... Huge success - Pumpkin111196
- don't you mean
Well here we are again, - dementedvelociraptor
- it's hard to overstate my satisfaction... - mechbuilder
- How do I get this piece, was it modified or did you get it in a lego set? - Pokolo
- It's a Lego Technic panel. I got it in the SP3 Raid VPR set.
- do you happen to know the code for it?
If you don't understand, each lego set comes with a code (7164 Preston Stormer, for example). it should be on the box. - Pokolo
- If you Google "Raid VPR" you'll find everything you need, including places to buy it.
- Thanks! also are you going to add a tutorail any time soon? - Pokolo
- Apeture Science, We do what we must
because we can - The Minecraft Geek
- For the good of all of us
except the ones who are dead.... - kopakaluver10
- but there's no sense crying over every mistake... - mechbuilder
- you just keep trying till you run out of cake - The Minecraft Geek
- ...And the science gets done and you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive... - Oly~E_Jr. (No FM)
- Well, you found me. I hope it was worth it, because, despite your violent behavior, the only thing you've managed to break so far...is my heart. - Oly~E_Jr. (No FM)
- and when the science gets done and you make a neat gun for the people who are... - mechbuilder
- It's always such a pleasure. - xNadnerbx
- Maybe Black Mesa,
THAT WAS A JOKE, HA HA, FAT CHANCE - Studs-a-million
GLaDOS (with better eye color)
Oh, it's you. It's been a long time. How have you been? I've been really busy being constructed of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene. You know, after you murdered me?
Fortunately the Aperture Science Emergency Recreational Building Element Reconstruction Initiative has provided me with a new body. Consequently, testing can recommence immediately.
As a number of people pointed out, the color of her eye in the previous photos was not quite right. It isn't really as red as it looked in those photos--I used a 1x1 solid orange round--but it still wasn't correct. I finally figured out how to get it right: I changed the round to pearl gold.
Some people had also requested a profile shot. This is harder to do than you might think because of the support structures I built for her, but hopefully this will help.
Speaking of the support structures, I tried something different this time to eliminate the shadows from them: I turned her upside down and took the shot that way, then rotated it in post. This worked quite well, I think.
The "eye" is illuminated by a single Lifelites LED connected to an eLite Basic above her support disc. Since she's supposed to be such a mess of wires and hoses anyway, I decided not to hide the cable by running it through her body, instead letting it just be part of the model.