- Is this one of those rubber band holders?
EDIT: I cans ee from the other photo's that it is, NPU. - 'Wrecks'
- This whole middle section is really aesthetically pleasing - Shadow Viking
- yes, great use! - Shadow Viking
- That's good to hear; it was one of the parts of which I was proudest. Lots of snotty fun in there.
- Neat! - Colourbrand
- Just a thought, but wouldn't black friction pins be better here? They don't slip as much as the light grey ones, and they would match the hoist's beams. - ((Primus))
- I considered it, but there's already a significant amount of resistance just from the way the action is built--all those friction pins would make it near-impossible for me to raise the lift by pushing in the back. Good thought though.
- I don't like this part, sorry - Joris Blok
- I like the details - Armymedic9
- you wouldn't even see it lol - Lego is Ogel Backward
- Great SNOT! I think I have some actual loogies, feeling under the weather.... - BuzzPop
- I know 'm badgery, but could you place a post saying how to do the lego scissor lift thing? - Judah Neu
- the ladders really work - LegoTubeMan
PM Mobile Roof Support
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts