I haven't touched/looked at my camera in two weeks. I think that carrying three with me at all times during my trip sort of made me temporarily hate photography. Sometimes I do not even know where to start. I am trapped feeling with school, work & my general inability to self motivate. Going to be a real Anthropologist come graduation in May, and I just can't seem to mentally pull myself together. Just want everything to slow the heck down.
This photo also appears in
- Canon XTi
- Canon Digital Rebel
- Canon 400d
- downtown Seattle
- fake ttv
- Puget Sound
- Seattle, Washington
- Sigma 10-20mm
- wide angle
- gay scuba diving class to the left
- which one of you two tagged the gay scuba divers? probably matt, because ryan does not know how to tag things w/space in b/t words
- guilty as charged. sorry i kept changing it around, you probably got a million messages about it
- oh, you! listen to ladytron with the battle royal link. so. funny.
- wait, you mean listen to ladytron with the amok time video on mute? because i think that might be the funniest thing ever.
- YES, matt, that is indeed what i meant. tell me you did it.
- oh i totally did.... i was at the office; if anyone at live labs still thought i was sane, seeing me laugh at that evaporated such ideas
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts