Manufactured from 1935 to 1941 by Agfa Ansco (which later became part of GAF Corporation) in Binghamton, New York. A common box camera of the day with uncommon features. Afga Anaco made several versions of this camera. They used either “B2” film (a.k.a. 120 film) or “D6” film (a.k.a. 116 film) and earlier cameras had art deco face plates—this one has the later light faceplate and used D6 film. The lens opening has a clear filter fitted in place to protect the shutter behind. The actual taking lens is really attached to the film transport box (which is removable for film loading) on the inside of the camera. More than just point and click, this camera has to additional levers just above the shutter release. The top one, labeled “Diaphragm” is fully “open” when all the way in, brings in a yellow filter at the next indent and pull all the way up slips in a smaller aperture hole. The lever in the middle, labeled “Time” give a normal shutter when down or you could pull it up and get the equivalent of “Bulb” on other cameras and hold the shutter open.