- Perfect! - baldrick2dogs
- breathtaking - SurrealisticSoother
- The best!! - thomas:bach:nielsen
- amazing - :mirae:
- And just in front of the police, lol. - Décio Telo
- what is this?? - cassie in wonderland
- Spiderman flying round the corner ;-) - xmyrxn
- <3 - HttpCarlitox!
- The almost silhouette-like look of the umbrella is astounding.
Dream shot, dream location... - cottrilla
Rainy Avenue of the Americas
Probably one of my two or three best shots ever. For me it has
something more because it reminds me a great moment...
You walk in one of the most impressive areas of NYC (for the first time), in a very special mood with the rain, you have your camera in the hand, you cross the avenue, stand in the middle of it... You see this tall man crossing, you know you'll have only one chance, you push the button, and you just see you took it at the perfect moment, then you run to the other sidewalk, with the feeling that this amazing moment will stay. You caught it!
This is the most exciting feeling you can have taking photos...