"The Berkeley" Building - 420 Boylston St, Back Bay. It is a distinctive example of the Beaux-Arts style, was designed in 1905 by the firm of Codman & Despradelle. This early Back Bay commercial building features a terra cotta exterior on a steel frame. In 1988 the building was restored to its original appearance by architects Notter Finegold & Alexander.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts