I partied all night last night & day late savings time has thrown me off big time so I tried to remedy myself with food. This is my new favorite stir fry to make.
- Chicken breast (1)
- Mushroom flavored soy sauce
- Shitake mushrooms (4)
- 2 green onions (2)
- 3 garlic cloves (3)
- ¼ cup of water
- Couple pinches of flour
- Marinate chicken breast in mushroom flavored soy sauce for 30 minutes.
- Toss marinated chicken, crushed garlic & handful of cashews into piping oiled wok & toss to cook evenly.
- Once chicken is done toss in your mushrooms, green onions and toss
- Before the mushrooms loose their firmness add a ¼ cup of water or less & 2-3 pinches of flour to thicken sauce.
- Serve with your favorite rice then turn it out with a few red pepper flakes!
I made my wife a bowl today but I used spiced shrimp instead of chicken as a special treat for her. She said is was delicious but since I cannot eat shellfish I will never know for myself.