Went to Bristol Farms in OC where they have dozens of imported beers you don't find everywhere... picked up about a dozen of my favorite varieties, many of which I haven't tried yet. I love darker, malty brews like bocks, Scotch ales, brown ales, Maerzens, and Porters. I'm gonna have some fun with these...
- Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale
- Anchor seasonal Christmas beer
- Anchor Porter
- Trader Joe's Hofbrau - a fave of mine
- Erdinger hefe weizen
- Paulaner Oktoberfest-Maerzen
- Abbot Ale draught can - smooth & gulpable
- Theakston Old Peculier
- Fullers 1845 - really nice deep flavor
- Belhaven Wee Heavy
- Belhaven Scottish Ale - a new favorite!
- Fischer bier d'Alsace
- Not pictured: Hacker-Pschorr Weisse and Paulaner Salvator doppelbock (the original!)
- these are my favourite UK beers. always go to a Fullers pub when in London. A London beer called Youngs is good too. - MirrorScope