- love the color - kim_flink
- I love that you use Nyah's eye as a second window for the figure in your photos. (You did it like that last time too). I love how your eye and Nyah's are very similar and looking down<3
Could look at this for 5 hours straight.. - Polen Erciyas
- the whiskers are my favorite :] - nikki chicoine.
- I really wish that the eye was looking straight at the viewer!! - greenvelvet
- my favourite part! - Katiuscia Bayslak
the importance of taking care
What better way to start a new week than to fawn over some kitties! This is Nyah who I often choose to photograph. Her little nub arm is featured prominently here, so if you wonder why her paw looks like a stub the reason is because, well, it is! Aww :) A bit of a less serious post for the start to a week that I am going to try to inject with lots of fun, humor, and productivity.
I am having my first underwater workshop in Los Angeles on June 4th & 5th, a two-day class that goes through how to use underwater equipment, how to shoot underwater, numerous photo sessions, and a full live editing portion as well. Here are the details. You can email "email@example.com" to sign up :)