- Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning (; - shae*w
- wowww - Daniel Prizont,
- magic - Daniel Prizont,
- If I'm correct this is actually the fairy spilling fairy dust?
I see the other little stars though, but they might just be grain and such from the textures you used.
This is beautiful<3 - Bianca Elize
- oh yes, this is Tinkerbell herself ;-)
- love - She was Anouk
- This makes me =O , whenever I look. ^^ - that.with.the.camera
- that is real? - Börmaister
- stupenda!!! - Luca Pierantognetti
- Love the placing of her hair - Playland Photography
- really special - loveandsmile
- Sleek Straight Hairstyles for 2012 - lovelyhairstyles
- I never realized this was tinker bell, I thought this was a hole in the wall where the light was coming in! how doump I am :) - Carlos Castañeda'
- Me encanta la forma en que ella levita, es hermosa esta foto. - a'honni
"All you need is faith and trust... and a little bit of pixie dust!"
That quote perfectly describes my feelings about my first workshop yesterday. I was beyond excited to meet my group and see what everyone had to offer, and I was nervous too...that I would suddenly forget how to create an image! So I thought it only appropriate to do a Peter Pan picture :-)
It was an absolutely wonderful day from start to finish. I think that we all learned something, and we definitely all had a laugh at some of my odd techniques both in shooting and editing!! :-P I am bursting with excitement for the next one now!
Model: Olivia Clemens (Thank you for being such a good sport, I know how much you hate the "sand in the face" portion of modeling)