Lets look at Genesis 6: The story of Noah and his ark. But lets look at the facts of why once again, the Bible is nothing but myth
1. Even if Noah took out all the “variations” and only stuck with “kinds,” that would still have been over 2 million animals.
2. For a year in the ark, two elephants alone would require 365,000 lbs of food and 65,000 gal of water., two giraffes would require 54,740 lbs of food, two lions would require 16,000 lbs of fresh meat.
3. If Noah took all baby animals, how would all the babies get there from around the world at the same time? Or how would all the animals have babies at the exact same time?
4. If the flood covered the mountains, that would put the sea level at at 29,055 ft, where everything on the ark would have frozen to death & not had enough oxygen to breathe.
5. Not even most of the sea life could survive due to the changes in temperature, pressure, sunlight, filtration, salt.
6. After the flood, there would have been no vegetation for the herbivores to eat. And every time the carnivores ate, a species would go extinct.
7. Two lone members of species aren’t enough to re-propagate a species. There needs to be at least 50 animals for there to be a proper amount of genetic diversity.
8. So what’s the solution? MAGIC, of course!
So, if you still choose to be delusional and believe this story, lets look at some numbers. We'll compare the ark to the RMS Titanic and to San Diego Wild Animal Park.
Height: 175 feet
Length: 882 feet
Width: 92 feet
Capacity: 3,547 men, women, and children. Enough provisions for a couple of weeks.
Length: 450 feet
Capacity: Over 50,000 animals, 2 million insects, 7 people, one 600 year old man, and enough provisions for a year.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS??!!??!!!!!!!!
Come on christians, come up with some stupid explanation for this absurdity in your bible...I'm waiting to hear your insane delusional wacky rationalizing of this one.