- This is my new fav toy camera! :) - KF 红相机
- Voigtländer Vitoret
- Nickelodeon Photo Blaster - Another Ebay buy. The green slime is great but really funny are the faces people make when they see you using it. The advance mechanism got a bit wacky. See some blasts
- Lomo Actionsampler - Bought this from Austria on Ebay for half the Lomo.com price. I think that's because the film that it came with was expired. ;) It has its quirks. See images.
- Go Pro Hero - Cheap underwater trashcam fun, got it on ebay after seeing this image. It gives nice flares and saturated images. See some.
- Lomo Supersampler
- Vivitar Ultra WIde & Slim - Got it from harri_b. Really cheap. Amazing wide lens and soft vignetting. Perfect for those big buildings. Take a look.
- Ricoh AF-35 - It was a gift. I don't like anything about it. It's ugly, bulky, heavy, everything is automatic and the lens ordinary. See images taken with it.
- Supedex VP 35S
- Agfa Silette LK Sensor - It was my late father's. The selenium lightmeter doesn't work. It was "lost" for a few years (with a roll in it) only to be rediscovered when i joined Flickr. See some images.
- beLomo Auto-Vilia - Another Ebay purchase, i like it although it's a bit clunky. It yelds beautiful desatured colors . See it in action
- Olympus XA2 - Like it so much i would have it implanted ;) This baby excels when in low light with fast film, also teams perfectly with Fuji 64T. See the shots. So wanting to get an XA.
- Lexibook Junior (Noddy camera)
- Plastic cam modded to pinhole
- Canon Ixus L1 APS - This one is lended, i use it almost exclusively for double exposures. It's small and light, but hey it's APS. The good thing is that this film is really really cheap.
- Still adding info...
- want to trade aps film for international double exposure? - I'll fight you for that sandwich
- Oh i do , i do.
- Comes with a wrist strap so you can look like a super hero. Now there's also a digital version. You can order one at the official site.
- Totally agree! I like doing Xpro's with it! - .m for matthijs
Out of the box
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts