- I love this one! - mitchhammer
- it looks as if it's trying to crawl up your neck..really creepy and amazing - sophie.pearl
- the detail on their skin. this is incredible. - Kiara Rose
- Agreed! - ℛita Pinto
- Pisaster ochraceus! Ochre sea star. - ScottS101
- Human sea star! - ScottS101
- Personally, I think it is your expression which makes it so stunning - abi evans
Those are real, living starfish on me! The tide was so low this day
that Alex and I could just walk right around the rock formations that
we had had to climb over in the past to get to our favorite spot.
We spent the day taking photos and exploring the tide pools, and there were starfish everywhere! Alex managed to find a couple of loose ones that weren't attached to any rocks, so we shot with them and then put them back where we found them. We had to shoot this quickly, though, because if we left them on my skin or hair for too long they would start to attach themselves and they were pretty painful to pull off.