This painting is reproduced in a lobby at the downtown Nashville public library.
A little game you can make out of this is to find the man-made
structures that are still standing today. After looking for a minute,
I count 7, which means that there are probably a few more than that.
If you like, add a note or a comment if you find one. (It's probably
easier at the largest size.) I'll start
1) The state Capitol
2) Stacyb73 added Ryman Auditorium.
3) The Nashville Bridge Co. Building. Stacyb73 added that one and I hadn't noticed it was there before she mentioned it. :)
4) Lila23 added St. Mary's Church.
5) the War Memorial Auditorium
6) brandonvalentine added the Hermitage Hotel