This is my fist attempt to shoot on glass plates and to do salt prints.
For the glass plates I'm using ordinary window glass that I coat with gelatin and SE1 emulsion.
Getting the emulsion on the glass is a real mess and it's too damn cold in my house so the emulsion hardens way to fast and becomes too thick...
Got to practise a bit more and put an electric heater in the toilet I use as a darkroom.
The saltprint is a bit overexposed, but I've tried to scan it just as the print looks. I have no idea what caused the blue stains, must sort that out.
...or I could by a digital camera... :)
I also discovered that being in the same small room as an open bottle of ammonia for half an hour is an interesting experience.