Last summer my friend Gar hung up these two wall-mounted organizers: one is a magnetic bar, and the other has hooks hanging on it. I use them both heavily. I didn't anticipate using a magnet to hang recipes up, but it works really well!
- eight-dollar score from a yard sale.
- I can often excavate a pile of recipes, reminding me what I made in the last couple of weeks!
- free potato masher rescued from an apartment basement in Portland in 1997. I love that it's so very sturdy.
- recipe book stand. doesn't get used that often, but can be quite handy!
- dough scraper - good for cleaning dough off of table surfaces, but also quite handy for scraping up piles of chopped veggies!
- extension cord that gets a LOT of use. I should probably mount it to the wall but.. whatever. it works fine there.
- Chair my talented friend Jimmy made. see also: www.jimmysgaragellc.com/
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts