The church is dedicated to St Nicholas, and is mentioned in historical
records as far back as 1200. It was renovated in1957 and is one of the
last remaining turf roofed churches in Iceland.
captaintuttle, the_riel_thing, and Zerudaa added this photo to their favorites.
Member since 2005
Here's a link to this photo. Just copy and paste!
show short URL