You can read my review of the Google Search Appliance (version 5) in Intelligent Enterprise: www.intelligententerprise.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID...
If you're writing an article about Google's appliances, feel free to ask me for input ;)
Please note that this picture is covered under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 Generic license, as I realize this picture might make for some nice clip art (for example, I used it for this article for Intelligent Enterprise I wrote).
You are free:
* to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
* Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
* Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
* No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
* For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the
license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/deed.en
* Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Please also note that the Google brand name and logo are protected by applicable trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws; you may need to obtain permission from Google (see www.google.com/permissions/)).