Explore July 26 highest position #100
This is how it goes. List 10 things that your friends may or may not know about you, but that are true. Tag ten people and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick message will do). Don’t forget to link back to the person who tagged you. Post a picture in your stream with the 10 facts and list your tagged people :)
I'm tagging the following: DJ Maculet, Mang Kiko, Lar's, Lulot, Ramon, eLjeProks, Bossing, 3DW4RDK, Solaris, Dakilang Ginoo
The 10 random things about me that are now out in the open:
1. I was born prematurely... only 7 months in my mother's womb... that's why my other name is Tiny.
2. I learned how to drive overnight... literally... at age 14, and I drove without a license until my 16th birthday. My first car was a red VW.
3. I am a registered nurse, but never worked as a nurse. I chose to be a full-time environment advocate and eco-tourism developer. I do a lot of blogging. Flickr is now an addiction.
4. I have a sweet tooth. My favorite chocolates are from Lindt... truffles and marzipan-filled.
5. I'm allergic to many things. I can't wear polyester clothing. I was once bitten by a bug while on an outdoor adventure. My buddies left me for an extreme mountain bike downhill ride. My whole body was starting to itch, and I had to walk, alone, about 3 kilometers to get to the town proper, and see a doctor. I almost died. The doctor had to administer 4 vials of Solu-Cortef, or hydrocortisone sodium succinate, upon reaching the hospital.
6. I can sew, cut hair, draw, cook, wrap presents with recycled materials like maps, newsprint, etc. and make them look like 'professionally and elegantly wrapped'.
7. I love fashion. Even my trekking outfits are usually planned out.
8. I don't know but I love singing the song Tomorrow.
9. My ride is a red Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40... heheh, 1978 model.
10. I had a close encounter with a school of dolphins, about 35-40 of them in July 2006. I was at sea around 25 nautical miles from the shoreline of Pasuquin in Ilocos -- one of my most memorable experiences. It gave me goosebumps... froze me, I couldnt pick-up my cam. JEEZ, and I've been tagged a CAM-WHORE???