1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® double chocolate chip cookie mix
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons water
1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
4 containers (4 oz each) Yoplait® Whips!® raspberry mist yogurt
1 cup whipping cream, whipped
2 tablespoons hot fudge topping
1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms.
2. On greased cookie sheet, drop dough by tablespoonfuls to make 6 cookies. Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes, remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
3. Meanwhile, press remaining dough in bottom and 1 inch up sides of springform pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
4. In medium bowl, fold 1/2 cup raspberries into yogurt; spread evenly over crust. Crumble cookies; sprinkle over yogurt mixture. Carefully spread whipped cream evenly over cookie crumbs. Freeze 4 to 5 hours or until firm. Remove sides of pan.
5. Drizzle 1 tablespoon fudge topping over dessert. Top with blueberries and remaining raspberries. Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Store in freezer.