If you look closely, there are two dragonflies on the foreground
I thank you for your visit.
My pattern of visiting other is pretty erratic. I hope that, like me, you comment and fave without the expectation of a return visit. (From time to time, I DO feel guilty about not visiting)
Depending on the day, my mood, my time available, I vary from:
- looking at the photos in my contact list
- looking at the photos just in my friends list
- using Explore to find exciting photos (yes, I often am introduced to someone's photography on the Explore pages
- visiting a friend's photostream, and noticing a commenter above mine that I haven't visited in awhile
- doing a TAG search, sorted by interestingness on a particular favorite type of photo, or a new interest. For example, when I first started doing hdr, I searched for "HDR"
- looking at the "favorites" of photographers I respect, to see what they have faved recently.
- visiting those who have commented and faved recently
- other types of random, who-knows-why visits.
I do read and appreciate any and all comments, and it is particularly
valuable to me if you leave me an idea on what you think would improve
Thank you !!
1k-8467_8_9 hdr de max smoothing