This is the makeup I have purchased in the last 2 weeks. See notes. Will also probably pin the whole stash this weekend (hopefully in lieu of drunkenly buying more makeup this weekend). Again, sorry for the semi-shit photo, the early setting sun, a late arriving UPS man, and rainy weather are conspired against me today.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Demolition. This takes a very steady hand to apply to the lid which I don't have but it's awesome for tightlining.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Travel sized eyeliners in the Naked colors. The first 2 live in my purse. These are my favorite eyeliners.
- Dior Addict Lipstick in Perfecto 991. It's similar to Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick but a little more pigmented/darker. Gorgeous.
- Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow in The Dream Sequence. I love these, I've been wearing them out on weekends trying to experiment with color. I will try to take a picture of how I do my eyes with this tomorrow.
- Kat Von D Palette in Ludwig. Haven't tried these yet.
- Makeup Geek eye brushes. These are supposed to be similar in quality to MAC brushes. I know MAC brushes are the best but they are also the most expensive and I'd rather spend my money on actual makeup at the moment. I can tell these are way better quality than the other brushes I have (mostly Sonja Kushink from Target).
- Stila The It Girl palette. I like these colors but there's some fallout with the shadows as you can see from the dust everywhere.
- MAC Ricepaper eye shadow. This is a very popular neutral/highlighter color.
- Make Up For Ever Blush in Cotton Candy. Similar to NARS Orgasm but without shimmer. Sometimes I want shimmer, sometimes I don't.
- Tarte mineral powder bronzer in Park Avenue Princess. Gives a natural shimmery color. Lives in my purse.
- Smashbox O-Glow. This is a clear gel that changes to a pink color on the skin. Gives a natural flush.
- Bobbi Brown Classic To Go palette. Comes with a lipgloss, mirror, 2 lipsticks, and 3 neutral shadows. Lives in my purse.
- Stila Lip Glaze. This is that $25 set from Sephora. I haven't tried them yet.
- Bare Minerals Lipgloss in Cupcake. Sticky, but a pretty pink and it tastes good.
- Tarte Tinted Moisturizer. This was about $10 less than the Laura Mercier one I was considering so it won out but I will try the LM next time. Haven't tried it yet.
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Mocha Cream. A nice brownish pink. I really like the Rimmel lipsticks, great for a drugstore lippie!
- Rimmel Moisture Renew in Cherrylicious! Gift from Sharon!
- NYX Megashine Gloss in Perfect red. This is bright, candy apple red. Good for whore nights.
- NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipgloss in Sparkle Rose. It's a super pretty sparkly coral gloss. Will look amazing post-beach in the summer with tan skin.
- Bobbi Brown lipstick in Nude. Perfection. Not too pink, not too beige, just perfect.
- MAC Frost Lipstick in Fetish, it's a coppery brown. Really pretty fall color.
- Sephora Ultra Vinyl Lip crayons in 2 peachy/nudish shades that I am too lazy to look up. I like these.
- Rimmel lip pencil, gift from Sharon!
- Maybelline One by One Volum'Express mascara. By far my favorite out of any mascara I've tried so far including the high end brands. Gives the perfect amount of definition & volume, waterproof, non-flaky. Perfect.
- Covergirl Lash Blast. I got this in the brown color so it's a good "daytime" mascara for me when I don't want dramatic eyes.
- L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof mascara. This is fine. I don't OMGLOVEIT but I don't dislike it.
- Smashbox Bionic mascara. This is OK. Same as the L'Oreal, don't have strong feelings about it either way.
- Tarte eyelash primer and mascara. I don't love these. They are weirdly clumpy on me and they smear.
- Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara. This is nice. It gives really nice length and definition, non-clumpy. Not very volumizing but that's OK. Sometimes you don't want the thick spidery lashes.
- YES LOVE lT. - doggedknits
- do i want to try this? i love the black honey but the darker the lipstick the better, in my opinion. - saripinksparkles
- Yes, it's the perfect Sarah lipstick. You can try it next time I see you to make sure you like it since it's pricey.
- thanks! - saripinksparkles
- great to know. i have loads of MAC brushes and a couple other off brands that need replacing. - meg's my name
- I now own these as well. I needed a new Bourbon and this seemed like much more entertainment for not THAT much more $. - doggedknits
Last 2 weeks
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts