new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
In Ruins.jpg | by bbdoyle
Back to photostream

In Ruins.jpg

Magheramenagh Castle was built between 1835 and 1840.

 

In its last days, the Castle was bought by the local parish and was used as a parochial house. Its last resident was a priest.

 

In the late 1950s it was unroofed and partly demolished.

28 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on July 27, 2003