For the next five days this is happening in the cupboard. Cress really moves fast, the seeds started swelling as soon as I put them on the cotton wool.
- Cress seed on thick cotton wool in order to hold a lot of water.
- Canon EOS 40D with Canon 50mm 1.8 lens with +3 close up filter wedged in the end.
- 20W daylight CFL
- Arduino Pro Mini running the show
- Four logic-level MOSFETs driving the stepper motor
- Ball-and-socket vice as camera mount.
- My time lapse turntable which I *will* write up one day.
- Opto-isolator triggering the camera.
Cress in Progress
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts