On the morning of May 27th, 1813 a force of Americans from Fort Niagara landed near the town of Newark (now Niagara-On-The-Lake), British forces soon found themselves outgunned, outnumbered, and outflanked. They soon withdrew to the fortifications at Burlington Heights allowing the American's to occupy the entire peninsula.
A memorial carin at the western edge of Niagara-On-The-Lake's historic downtown marking the landing spot of the American forces.
SMC Pentax A 645 75mm 1:2.8
Kodak Plus-X Pan (PXP)