- Danier Messenger bag, a gift from my wife
- I need to crank up the skills. Just passing nav states is no longer enough
- Fisher Space Pen with Stylus
- Rhodia notebook. Get these for CDN$1.50 at a nearby bookstore
- Moleskine. Use it to brainstorm possible new career paths
- Knoppix for Windows.
- Card case (with cancelled card). If you can avoid carrying a wallet, do it.
- Fancy Bally money clip bought in London on my honeymoon
- TTC tokens. Not many, since I walk to work
- 128M USB memory key
- Macally card reader
- Old Skool 20G iPod in plastic case. My workmates mock it, but its still running after all these years.
- Too many cables.
- Got a "utilikey" for Christmas. Its a key with a knife and screwdriver built in.
- Lip balm. Not very manly, but all our heat is electric. It gets dry.
- More than meets the eye? I don't get to find out 'til the thank you cards are done.
- Litte 640x480 keychain cam. I used my PowerShot A70 to take this.
- Axim x30. Perfect for playing Strange Adventures in Infinite Space and watching Star Trek TOS.
- Plastic folder. Physical stuff-to-do gets dumped in here on Sundays. Fits perfectly into the file pocket in my bag.
- Siemens M55. Just Phone. If you have one, the new firmware is a must-get.
- Seven things to do.
- I took this shot on my bed. I was dumping the contents, and thought "hey, why not?"
What's in my bag
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts