Nathan de Vries - iOS Development Concept to Delivery - YOW 2010 Melbourne
You will learn what it takes to take an idea and turn it into a shipping iPhone or Android app. Gain insight into our experiences with the Android/iPhone development cycle, including:
* Working with designers
* Integrating designs
* Testing on multiple devices & firmwares
* Beta testing
* App Store & Marketplace submission
* Updating your application
* Tracking sales & usage
Target Audience: Developers & business owners who want to know what it takes to get an iPhone or Android app shipped.
Keywords: Mobile, iPhone, Android, Design, BestPractices, AppMarket
Nathan de Vries
Freelance iOS Developer
Director of Methods and Collaboration at jTribe Mobile Services
Daniel's work at jTribe focuses on the Android and iOS mobile platforms and delivering successful projects for his clients on those platforms.
About YOW! Australia 2010
The YOW! 2010 Australia Software Developer Conference is a unique opportunity for you to listen to and talk with international software experts in a relaxed setting.
Here's why you should want to attend:
* concise, technically-rich talks and workshops delivered
without the usual vendor-hype and marketing spin
* broad exposure to the latests tools and technologies,
processes and practices in the software industry
* "invitation only" speakers selected by an independent
international program committee from a network
of over 400 authors and experts
* a relaxed conference setting where you get the rare opportunity
to meet and talk with world-reknowned speakers face-to-face
* an intimate workshop setting where you are able
to benefit from an in-depth learning experience
* a truly unique opportunity to make contacts and network
with other talented Australian software professionals
* you'll be supporting a great charity. Ten dollars from every registration will be donated to the Endeavour Foundation.