Another one from Flüelapass!
Such a beautiful place, can't get enough of mountain landscapes :)
The weather is pretty bad right now, hope it will clear up a little so we can go hike some more.
It may just be in my head but it looks like you can control dof much better on my rangefinder compared to a mirror based camera.
Most of my landscape shots are shot at F8, and it's oddly enough for total depth of field.
The lens is just incredible, the detail it pulls out edge-to-edge is just astonishing.
Such a nice little piece of optic engineering (cheap too!).
- Basic corrections in Camera Raw (vignetting removal, exposure tweaking...).
- B&W conversion in Silver Efex Pro.
- Pushing a little detail with curves and layer masks.
- B&W layer in luminosity mode for original colors.
- Local saturation of warm colors (mainly flowers).
- Light orange to gray circular gradient in "softlight" mode for some extra glow.