- my trusty crumpler. survives all terrain and universal dumping-around.
- A4 spiral notebook & folio for lecture notes.
- April issue of Harper's Bazaar. magazine addict anyone?
- Bjork notebook for my shakespeare class. it's a great size. plus Bjork's licking a bejewelled owl -- what's not to like??
- paperchase organiser in a-page-a-day style. i don't like cramming all my notes in a tiny space. that's a joni mitchell picture i pasted on the cover.
- Hush Hush purse for tampons, medicine, eyedrops and emergency whistle (don't ask).
- my japanese mirror: a 21st birthday gift from a good friend. it's a beautiful circlet of silver.
- Essential: body shop cocoa butter lip balm and tissue paper. can't live without chapstick and tissue, baybeh.
- my trusty lightweight green umbrella. has served me faithfully for almost six years now.
- daisy de villeneuve notepad: for collages and spur-of-the-moment writing.
- z. bean, my 3G ipod. i can't stand the click wheel version. i like the smooth white surface of the older ipods.
- classroom essentials: correction fluid and 3M post-its. nothing beats 3M post-its.
- barbie bean, my moto razr. never thought i'd have a pink phone, but this one makes me smile :)
- pink screen cleaner that i got free from buying 3M post-its in bulk (damn i sound like a 3M spokesperson) and a hanging thingamajigie -- barrel, from A Nightmare Before Christmas -- that i got from a good friend last xmas.
- 70% of our body is made up of water, so drink up!
- herbal ricola sweets, emergency M&Ms (for days when i have classes back to back) and strawberry & cream chupa chups, the best lollipop in the world.
- Muji card case for loyalty cards and david & goliath "boys are stupid throw rocks at them" wallet.
- my tin pencilbox, holds all writing implements and post-it flags.
- handy dandy body shop brush. it's the perfect size. plus it doesn't scratch your scalp.
- Nightmare Before Christmas tin: for loose change.
- keys with more keychains than keys. seen here are: pucca, a tiny converse hightop, emily the strange and a little Sally doll from Nightmare Before Christmas. i like lots of keychains so i don't have to scrounge around to find my keys.
- my favourite red sweater. it's woolly and soooo comfy. plus it's got great big red buttons.
- not in my bag, but it's a nice blast from the past. strawberry shortcake fans, anyone?
- Can you believe they don't supply Alaska with the PINK RAZR? Isn't that discrimination? We eskimo women like pink too!!! LOL - in August...
what's in my bag?
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts