- SendPics: Can send full res photos to flickr (if you email using the camera app, they are scaled down and EXIF data isn't included).
The main reason I hacked my iPhone.
- Easy way to install apps
- Can add new events on your phone
- Can't add events with the touch
- Maps should be here for when people do have wi-fi access (the last location seems to stay in memory even when you don't have a connection)
- I would have switched from edge to the Apple Store's wi-fi, but I was mostly playing with the touch, so it wasn't worth switching on.
You should be able to double touch there to turn wi-fi on or off without going into settings.
- Simple, clean icon. - someToast
- Dark, crazy heavy-bordered icon. - someToast
- Can't understand why camera won't do video. Also, should be able to use volume controls as shutter rather than virtual button (which should be in a different place).
- Strange that the Touch has YouTube, but not weather & stocks widgets & maps.
- iChat would be nice... - Eugene Chang ⠀
- soon to be filled space with native apps once we're able to jailbreak the iPod Touch!!! - aldus_91
- Cal icon will be updated to resemble the iPod Touch one in the next software update :S - aldus_91
- I really want Notes on the iPod touch. I often carry my iPod around and sometimes need to jot some things down, man I can't wait until someone gets this one on the Touch. - MishoM
- Where is the iTunes icon - stevenlynch12
- 92 emails! - fluffystuff09
- Cooooool! - fluffystuff09
My hacked (for apps) iPhone & an iPod Touch at the Apple Store
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts