A better title would be, "What's NOT in my makeup case?"
- Stila Trendsetting in Tokyo palette
- WnW Gilded LE Summer Palette
- Lorac Tantalizer, the best bronzer -ever-.
- CG Translucent finishing powder.
- Physician's Formula Happy Booster translucent face powder. I love this as an illuminating highlight.
- e.l.f. Brightening and Concealing Duo. I love this so much, it's my second tube.
- e.l.f. Mascara duo (regular and waterproof). Love the brushes on this tube. Also, WnW Mega Volume mascara (huuuuge, clean brush makes for amazing lashes).
- e.l.f. brow and clear lash gels.
- Hard Candy eyeshadow primer. This little tube has gone a long way, I've had it for almost -two- years.
- Essence Colour and Shine single
- Ulta shadow single in Truffle
- CK gloss and lipstick
- Sigma and e.l.f. brushes.
- CG tinted moisturizer (regular foundation is just too heavy for me)
- L-R: e.l.f. liner in Plum, e.l.f. eye brightening pencil, Ulta sparkle liners, Rimmel Spark it Up!, e.l.f. shadow and liner duo, Jordana liner, CK liner, WnW ColorIcon liners
- Bourgoise liquid and powder shadows.
- L-R: Rimmel kohl liner, PF eye marker, WnW liquid MegaLiners, NYC liquid liner
- Top-Bottom: Jolly Rancher grape balm, Lip Fusion plumping gloss (Fantastic!), Essence gloss (Fairytale), Burt's Bees honey balm, WnW Mega Slicks
- Sharpener and CK makeup case.
- Must have polishes: OPI Sparrow me the Drama and China Glaze Ruby Pumps
- Clips and tweezers!
- best brush ever!! 187~ - BratzBoi™
What's in my makeup case?
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts