Earlier in the month I walked to Hampstead Heath on a snow-bound morning, and have been meaning to sequence the pictures with some music. The flickrmovie facility has given me the impetus to focus my thoughts and make something.
I made this flickrmovie using Apple's iPhoto software. Here's the steps I went through * :
1. Selected and roughly sequenced pics in the 'Albums'.
2. Selected 'Slideshow'
3. In 'Settings' selected, 'Fit slideshow to music'.
4. in 'Music' selected the soundtrack in iTunes.
5. File>Export (to desktop) Large (640x480)
6. In Flickr use 'Upload Photos and Videos' and upload as 'private' to check out before making public
7. If ok tick the 'public' box, under 'Additional Information' (to the right here).
* This is a very abbreviated version of the steps I went through, but
it might give you some clues .. and if you have questions or need
clarification just ask in the comments.
Good luck, have fun.
Snow : The music is Sonata XIII by Boris Berman. 1'30 mins
(4172) Snow, focus, nomads, theme, flickrvideo, photomovie, movie, video, long photo, Spring, Hampstead Heath, London, NW3