[DIY] Rolleiflex with Fuji Instax mini film inside! works grrreat!
I guess I'll acquire another TLR specially for the instant film
f3.5, 1/5 of a second
1. Open the film outer package
2. In the dark place, gently push to black protective plastic out
3. Gently push the first film out. Remember the side towards you (the black side, or the back side of the film) is the light sensitive side for exposure.
4. Put the film into your camera film chamber, with the exposure side facing the lens.
5. Close the film chamber, now ready to shoot! The ISO speed of instax mini is 800.
6. After taking your photo, go back into dark place. Take the film out. Use a roller to squeeze the developer chemicals out and roll over the entire film area. Always squeeze away from the developer side (the thicker side)
7. Now you can turn on the light wait for the image to appear!