24 Jun 2010
The Infinity Pool at Marina Bay Sands.
Do you think he could swim off the edge ?? Just wondering.......
Details of the Skypark:
The Sands SkyPark is an architectural masterpiece sitting on top of the three hotel towers at Marina Bay
Sands. This 1.2 hectare tropical oasis is longer than the Eiffel Tower is tall and large enough to park four-anda-
half A380 jumbo jets. It extends to form the one of the world’s largest public cantilevers.
• 200 meters in the sky
• Landscaped gardens are home to 250 trees and 650 plants
• 12,400 square meters of space big enough to fit three football fields
• Exclusive restaurants including The Sky on 57, helmed by Singapore’s celebrity chef Justin Quek
• A spectacular public observation deck that can host hundreds of people
• A 150-meter infinity swimming pool, the world’s largest outdoor pool at that height