- Germans don't care about the details of WWII military campaigns. We leave it to the Brits to obsess about that stuff. - mbruck77
- I think the guest worker program ended ages ago. Turkey = beach vacation. - mbruck77
- We cherish our prejudices about Poles stealing our cars. We prefer to think that our vegetables are all bland and come from Holland. - mbruck77
- Our first real war in a long time. - mbruck77
- The program ended but the workforce is still with you. So don't tell me beach vacations is the first thing on your mind. :)
- Was that a real war? It was the Afghanistan of the 90s. Iraq was a real war - you weren't there. :)
- I must admit I couldn't decide how to describe the Poles and I took the easy (and safe) road.
- yes, that's true :-) - T*ZH
- It should be "car robbers" unfortunately (and few others I don't want to mention). We're uneasy on many subjects. But the "car robbers" is quite obvious, especially after MediaMarkt and EuroCup(or whatever with football) tv ads. But again, of course I'm skipping other popular opinions - skywalker++
- "sexcapades"? - skywalker++
- Paradise of elderly German gays. - Ð¯AFIK â™‹ BERLIN
- Berlin SO36 (Kreuzberg). Proletistan is geil...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWY8gJdgGUc - Ð¯AFIK â™‹ BERLIN
- hehehhe - Chamadoira
- great true - Chamadoira
- he's right! i'm from there, now i live at "sparkasse" :)
3. black sheep for anything - [uːur] [gylεr]
Europe According to Germany
Produced by AlphaDesigner's Political Design Buro. Sense of humor highly recommended.