- LOVE this part. - MarisaAnn94
- ...and this too - MarisaAnn94
- I love the focus here. - Daniella Alvarez
- Great idea! - Diego Chavarro
- I love how foggy and blurred all of this is! Really beautiful. - Cameron John Sarradet
- :D <3 - sarah.haley.stewart☼
- meep - Mary Jo.
- this is perfect - Mia Temperly
- Jeez, could this get any more incredible? - Madeline RM
- I love the emotion and the thoughts I get while looking at this. The colors are wonderful and so the idea is. A really great piece of art and I love the description! - Lana Isabella
- this whole empty space makes this, for me, utterly perfect. - Meg Hartley
- I love how you're not holding the window...brilliant - Rainey Z
- Mysterious - Amr at Tamimi
Where to start?!
A lot has happened in the month that I’ve been absent from uploading to flickr. Most significantly, I graduated from high school and moved across the country to California. I am now living with Brian Oldham in Orange County, and I could not be happier that the long-distance aspect of our relationship is over. There’s too much to write in one flickr description, so I’ll be making a blog and writing and posting photos on it in the coming days.
I’ve been working on a lot of client work in the last month, book covers, commissioned shoots, and am still swamped in photos to edit. I definitely intend to shoot more personal work. I am so inspired by my surroundings and all the new opportunities that are popping up, and now, more than ever, I feel the need to create.
Oh, and I created a Twitter. Follow for updates: Twitter