- Optic nerve -- healthy color. This is the "blind spot" in the eye.
- This is the macula, the area of sharpest vision. No degeneration.
- Lighter colored vessels are arteries. No hypertension in evidence.
- These darker lines are veins. No damage in evidence.
- The thin whitish streaks (go large to see them) are nerve fibers that come from the rods and cones to converge on the optic nerve. There are over a million of these axons in the retina.
- Tab A
which is inserted
into Slot B - Coal and Ice
My left eye retina
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts