- Analytics/Trending. Like Google Analytics for your inbox
- Calendar/Personal Assistant for easy scheduling and auto-responders.
- RSS Feed Reader for quick access. Download and read blogs like email.
- Unread Emails box randomly recalls emails that you may have missed in the past.
- Related Emails. Finds messages that may be related to what you're currently reading.
- Social Network messaging become part of your normal inbox. Twitter / MySpace / Facebook
- Sync all your desktop with your online account. Auto-scheduled or manual.
- Denotes that message was moved above the fold because of importance.
The Perfect Email Application
My email management, has quickly spiraled out of control. I constantly forget to reply to people, lose important emails and lose files to the sea of messages I get. Like many, I'm longing for someone to create either a desktop or web app that solves many of the issues that I'm having with Gmail and Thunderbird. So I created this mock-up of what I feel would be the perfect inbox.
I created the mockup in Photoshop. Some of the apps I borrowed screenshots from include Thunderbird for OSX, NetNewsWire for OSX and The Adobe Air app Analytics Reporting Suite.